Woo Hoo! First Blog award for Fruit of the Hands!
Tag your it!
Remember when you were in kindergarten and sometimes after story time you sat in a circle and played telephone? You know, the game where one person came up with a saying and whispered into the ear of the person beside them, then at the end of the circle, the sentence had changed quite a bit?
It seems this award/game is no different.
This is a neat little “award” given to up and coming blogs, nominated by none other than fellow bloggers, who found their blog interesting and fun, with the purpose of promoting blogs and letting the bloggers get to know each other a little better.
As a new blog, Fruit of the Hands is glad to know someone is enjoying the content!
I have been tagged by Lauren over at Scully Speaks and it seems the gist of the game is to do the following:
- Give ten (more or less) random facts about yourself, the nominee
- Answer the ten (more or less) questions proposed by the nominator
- Purpose ten (more or less) questions for YOUR nominees
- nominate 10 (more or less) other blogs
*More or less because the rules seem to have changed a little somewhere down the circle 🙂 however itsa a game so have at it.
Ten (or less) Random Facts about me
- I became a born again bible believing Christian when I was 20 years of age.
- I really am married to my best friend
- I never thought I would leave New Mexico
- I never thought I would get over the fact that I indeed left New Mexico
- I never thought I would slowly become more happy somewhere other than New Mexico (for those of you who don’t know why this “New Mexico” thing is such a big deal… they have this thing called green chile…. yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous…)
- I took pictures of my food or projects for almost two years before I set up my blog…
- I didn’t begin to learn how to cook until I was 21
- The first time I tried to cook, I was 5. My dad was out side, and I tried cooking an egg. It burned and the house reeked for the rest of the day.
- I love being a mom
- I’m the happiest right now than I’ve ever been in my entire life, and each day, in the Lord Jesus, gets better and better.
Questions from Scully
1. Who do you love most in your life?
My Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. Which 3 items would you take to a deserted island?
lol… Nothing… Id leave it all behind. Who needs “stuff” when you got coconuts and endless beach? talk about being stress free… I need nothing 🙂
3. What is your favorite charity?
Id be interested in something that helped children who came from broken homes.
4. Why do you blog?
Hopefully, to help someone eat something yummy 🙂
5. If you have children, how many and I why did you name them what you did? If you don’t have children, what would you name your future children if you had to name them right now?
I have three and my husband named all of them! lol
8. What’s your favorite YouTube channel?
9. Describe Scully Speaks blog using 5 adjectives.
fun, friendly, informative, cute, catchy
10. In your opinion, does time heal all wounds?
ouch, this is a toughy. I think for the most part yes. Every day that passes can get better and better. But sometimes in life we go through something that hurts us still, many years later, and maybe for the rest of our lives.
My 10 Questions!
- Who inspires you?
- Favorite Quote
- Why do you blog?
- What makes you happy?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- you can go anywhere in the world… where is it?
- what is something that means a lot to you?
- you have 30 minutes of me time… what are you doing?
- What is something you did to make someone else smile?
- What does love mean to you?
Thanks again Scully!
I shall Tag: